Commercial 10" Inline Water Filter
The Crystal Quest Commercial 10" Commercial Inline Water Filters eliminate the impurities of tap water to offer great taste and pureness. The perfect solution for any application, it is quick and easy to install and use, attractive, convenient, and effectively removes many contaminants from water. This uniquely designed water filter uses the latest technologies that blends the adsorption capabilities of coconut shell activated carbon with REDOX and more.
Water Travels Through 6 Stages of Filtration
- Stage 1: Water flows through a one-micron filter pad which removes suspended particles such as silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved matter.*
- Stage 2: Water passes through coconut shell granulated activated carbon (Arsenic-Free GAC™). GAC is universally recognized and regularly used as an effective adsorbent for removing a wide variety of organic contaminants, bad taste, and odors from drinking water.
- Stage 3: Water flows through the ion exchange resin, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
- Stage 4 & 5: Water flows through a bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc (Eagle Redox Alloy® 6500 and Eagle Redox Alloy® 9500.)
- Stage 6: Water flows through another one-micron filtration pad for further reduction of undesirable particles. The end result is a great reduction or the total elimination of a wide variety of contaminants.
- Available at 1" NPT input/output.
- 40,000 gallons (1-3 years) estimated filtration capacity.
- Dimensions: 15"L x 14"H (10" + 4" to change cartridge) x 5"W
- Weight: 14 lbs.
Min Operating Pressure: 20 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Max Operating Pressure: 60 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Min Operating Temperature: 40° F
Max Operating Temperature: 90° F
Max Flow Rate: 1-3 gallons per minute
|SMART Filter Cartridge||CQE-RC-04026|