Fluoride Removal + SMART Refrigerator / In-line Water Filter System
Water Travels Through 7 Stages of Filtration
- In stages 1 and 7, water flows through pre and post one - micron filter pads (1 micron equals 1/25,000th of an inch), which remove suspended particles such as silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other un-dissolved matter.
- In stage 2, water flows through a FLUORIDE REMOVAL cartridge containing Fluoride Charcoal Granulated Activated Carbon (GAC) , unless Aluminum Oxide is requested. This media is specifically designed to have a high affinity for Fluoride, Lead and Arsenic. It removes metals through a mixture of adsorption and chemical reaction with the media; therefore, the elimination is not reliant on ion exchange. It has uniform particle size, is physically stable and can be used over a wide pH range. Capacity: 4500 ppm Fluoride (Avg. 1000 to 1500 Gallons).* As high as 11000 ppm F+ with effluent levels below 0.2 ppm from 10 ppm F+ feed.*
- In stage 4, water flows through ion exchange resins, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
- In stages 3 and 5, water flows through a bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc ( ERA-6500, ERA-9500). ERA-6500 and ERA-9500 are major advancements in water treatment technology that works on the electro-chemical and spontaneous-oxidation-reduction (Eagle Redox Alloy®) principles. Chlorine is instantaneously and almost inexhaustibly oxidized.
- In stage 6, water flows through granulated activated carbon (GAC). GAC is universally recognized and widely used as an effective adsorbent for a wide variety of organic contaminants, such as chlorine (99.9%), chemicals linked to cancer (THM's, benzene) pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, volatile organic compounds (VOC's), PCB's, MTBE's and hundreds of other chemical contaminants that may be present in water causing bad taste and odors in your drinking water. All Crystal Quest® GAC is a mixed blend of coconut shell and catalytic GAC to address both chlorine, chloramines and these byproducts.
Crystal Quest® Fluoride Removal + SMART Refrigerator / In-line Water Filter System is designed for use on refrigerators with ice-makers and/or water through the door. It may be used with water fountains, water coolers, commercial coffee makers and ice machines as well. High-pressure quick-connect fittings can be used on either 1/4" o.d. copper or plastic tubing. Can be manufactured with 3/8" which would require additional conversion package to be ordered.
Min Operating Pressure: 20 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Max Operating Pressure: 60 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Min Operating Temperature: 40 degrees F
Max Operating Temperature: 90 degrees F
Max Flow Rate: 0.3-0.5 gallons per minute
Dimensions: 6.5 x 6.5 x 14.25
Weight: 5 lbs
* This Fluoride System and Media will accommodate for fluoride removal on municipal water that consists of inorganic fluoride. If fluoride is organic or from natural water sources such as a well please speak with a Crystal Quest® Associate for system recommendation.
- Crystal Quest
Installed quickly, a little big, but water tastes great...
Fantastic products and service!
Our filter was shipped quickly and showed up exactly as expected. It was an easy install and our water tastes amazing. I haven’t done any third-party testing to verify claims in the description, but there’s a clear difference between the taste and smell of our water from our previous fluoride filter and our new Crystal Quest fluoride + SMART filter, so I have all the confidence in the world that this filter is doing what it claims. This is to say nothing of the size, weight and incredible build quality of the Crystal Quest filter. Highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great in-line fluoride filter.
Making CA Water Drinkable
I am very concerned about all the chemicals and poisons that the government likes to put in our water or does not know how to take out of our water and all the drugs that end up in our municipal water supply. This filter gives me confidence that I am not injuring my health every time I take a drink. That kind of peace of mind for me and my family is priceless.
Fluoride Removal Filter
I just got it hooked up yesterday but it was incredibly easy to install. I did it myself and was so proud. Self installation is not my strong suit. So far I love it.
Flouride removal filter.
Been using them for 4 years, water tastes great, better than bottled water, and less expensive.