Turbidity Removal + SMART Series Whole House Water Filter
Water Travels Through 6 Stages of Filtration
- Stage 1: A 20" sediment filter cartridge that removes sediment, silt, sand, and dirt. Also extends the life of water softener, water filters, and prevents damage to control valves or pumps.
- Stage 2: Water flows through a Sediment mineral tank, efficiently removing sediment and suspended matter down to 20-micron range. In addition, we add our medias, ERA® 6500 & 9500 to prevent bacteria growth.
- Stage 3, 4 & 5: Water flows through SMART Multimedia, which includes 2 types of coconut shell Granulated Activated Carbons ( Standard & Catalytic GAC) infused with our Eagle Redox Alloys® 6500 & 9500 , and ion exchange resin to reduce contaminants such as heavy metals, i.e. lead & mercury, chlorine, chloramine, & inorganic products such as herbicides, pesticides, petroleum/pharmaceutical by-products and achieve a balanced pH.
- Stage 6: A 20" solid carbon cartridge for removing volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents.*
TANK 1: Remove Turbidity, Dirt, Rust, and Sediments
TANK 2: SMART Water Filtration
To read about how GAC's work, click here
To read about the ERA® Oxidation/Reduction Process, click here
- Your water may still be hard.
Hard water also causes a higher risk of limescale deposits in household water systems. The negative effect of limescale buildup is that pipes are blocked and the efficiency of hot boilers and tanks is reduced. This increases the cost of domestic water heating by about fifteen to twenty percent. Another negative effect of limescale is that it has damaging effects on household machinery, such as laundry machines. Water softening means expanding the lifespan of household machines, and the lifespan of pipelines. It also contributes to the improved working and longer lifespan of solar heating systems, air conditioning units and many other water-based applications.
View Our Comparison Chart of all Whole House Turbidity Removal Systems
|1.5 cubic feet||2.0 cubic feet|
|Service Flow (GPM)||9-11||10-13|
|Dimensions||10" x 54"||12" x 52"|
|Material||Stainless Steel or Fiberglass||Stainless Steel or Fiberglass|
|Sediment Cartridge (2-7/8"x20")||CQE-RC-04015|
|Carbon Block Filter Cartridge (2-7/8"x20")||CQE-RC-04014|