Turbidity Removal + Softener + SMART Series Whole House Water Filter
Water Travels Through 7 Stages of Filtration
- Stage 1: Water flows through a 20" sediment filter cartridge that removes sediment, silt, sand, and dirt. Also, extends the life of water softeners and water filters, and prevents damage to control valves or pumps
- Stage 2: Water flows through a natural Zeolite mineral tank, efficiently remove sediment and suspended matter down to 5-micron range. In addition, we add our medias, ERA® 6500 & 9500 to prevent bacteria growth.
- Stages 3, 4 & 5: Water flows through SMART Multimedia, which includes 2 types of coconut shell Granulated Activated Carbons ( Standard & Catalytic GAC) infused with our Eagle Redox Alloys® 6500 & 9500 , and ion exchange resin to reduce contaminants such as heavy metals, i.e. lead & mercury, chlorine, chloramine, & inorganic products such as herbicides, pesticides, petroleum/pharmaceutical by-products and achieve a balanced pH.
- Stage 6: Water flows through ion exchange resins and a brine water conditioner.
- Stage 7: Water flows through a 20" solid carbon cartridge for removing volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents.*
TANK 1: Remove Turbidity, Dirt, Rust, and Sediments
TANK 2: SMART Water Filtration
TANK 3: Softener
Remove hardness from water with a Softener: The added softener capability conditions hard water to achieve the clearest, softest, Nitrate-free water. Water is hard when it contains minerals like calcium and magnesium. You may see staining on your sinks, tubs, showers, and clothing. You may also notice less lather from your shampoos and soaps and even a feeling of film on your skin. All these are symptoms of the need for softened water.
Hard water also causes a higher risk of limescale deposits in household water systems. The negative effect of limescale buildup is that pipes are blocked and the efficiency of hot boilers and tanks is reduced. This increases the cost of domestic water heating by about fifteen to twenty percent. Another negative effect of limescale is that it has damaging effects on household machinery, such as laundry machines. Water softening means expanding the lifespan of household machines, and the lifespan of pipelines. It also contributes to the improved working and longer lifespan of solar heating systems, air conditioning units and many other water-based applications.
View Our Comparison Chart of all Whole House Turbidity Removal Systems
|1.5 cubic feet||2.0 cubic feet|
|Service Flow (GPM)||9-11||10-13|
|Tank Dimensions||10" x 54"||12" x 52"|
|Brine Tank Dimensions||18" x 33"||18" x 33"|
|Material||Stainless Steel or Fiberglass||Stainless Steel or Fiberglass|
|Eaglesorb Turbidity Removal Media||CQE-RM-05009|
|Eaglesorb Water Softeners||CQE-RM-05002|
|Sediment Cartridge (2-7/8"x20")||CQE-RC-04015|
|Carbon Block Filter Cartridge (2-7/8"x20")||CQE-RC-04014|