EAGLE® 1,000 Mid-Size Whole House Water Filter + Alkalizer (11 Stages)
Select product option
Water Travels Through 11 Stages of Filtration
- Stage 1: Water flows through a 20” sediment filter cartridge that removes sediment, silt, sand, and dirt. Also, extends the life of the control valve and prevents damage.
- Stages 2 and 4: Water flows through two beds of Eagle Redox Alloy (oxidation/reduction process) media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc.
- Stage 3: Water flows through the ion exchange resin, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
- Stage 5: Water passes through coconut shell granulated activated carbon (Arsenic-Free GAC). GAC is universally recognized and widely used as an effective adsorbent for a wide variety of organic contaminants, bad taste, and odors from your drinking water.
- Stages 6 and 7: Water travels through a special blend of natural calcium carbonate medias which will alkalize/ionize and remineralize the water and raise the pH level of your water. This process reduces acidity in the body and will produce natural calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium ions that can be absorbed 100% in the human body.
- Stage 8: Water travels through a bed of quartz. It provides backwashing support and improves the taste of your water.
- Stage 9: Water passes by two powerful magnets (greater than 12,000 gauss) that create a magnetic field in the filter for magnetic resonance activation of the water. This process lowers surface tension and increases solubility and absorptivity.
- Stage 10: Water flows through a 20” solid carbon filter cartridge for removing volatile organic compounds (VOCs), insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents.*
- Stage 11: Water passes through a 20” 0.2-micron ultrafiltration (UF) membrane.
* If present in the water
What is Ultrafiltration (UF)?
Similar to the concept of Reverse Osmosis, only Ultrafiltration uses a different membrane to remove viruses & retain larger particles up to 0.2-micron size.
Additional Product Options:
- Leak Detector Valve
- UltraViolet: Specifically designed to meet the demanding microorganism control concern. These microorganisms can range from bacteria and viruses to algae and protozoa. A major advantage of UV treatment is that it is capable of disinfecting water faster than chlorine without cumbersome retention tanks and harmful chemicals to your drinking water.
View our Comparison Guide of all EAGLE® Whole House Water Filters
- .75 cu. ft. resin
- Fiberglass tank size 8" x 18"
- Stainless Steel tank size 10" x 17"
- 350,000-gallon capacity
- Manual or Automatic Backwash
- Service Flow: 6-8 GPM
- 1 pre and 2 post filters
|Carbon Block Filter Cartridge (2-7/8"x20")||CQE-RC-04014|
|Sediment Cartridge (2-7/8"x20")||CQE-RC-04015|
|Ultrafiltration (UF) Water Filter Membrane (2-7/8"x20")||CQE-RC-04056|
- rain water
- forest service
Great Product Product
I live in Idaho about 3400 ft. on a forest service and run a commercial kitchen, with no well we collect rain water when available but most of our water comes from the nearby creek. We pass inspection every year with no problem.
Thank you for your positive feedback, Eric!
I bought this filter on a friend's recommendation, and it is fantastic. The tap water is now delicious! I never need to buy bottled water again, and the trips to the supermarket are much "lighter" now. Thank you!