Arsenic Removal + SMART Refrigerator / In-line Water Filter System is designed for use on refrigerators with ice-makers and/or water through the door. It may be used with water fountains, water coolers, commercial coffee makers and ice machines as well. High-pressure quick-connect fittings can be used on either 1/4" o.d. copper or plastic tubing. Can be manufactured with 3/8" which would require additional conversion package to be ordered.
- Water travels through 6 stages of filtration
- Contains Arsenic-selective resin, designed specifically for reducing arsenic. Capacity: 500 gallons, depends on the arsenic type & ppb of influent water.
- It also contains 2-one micron filter pads, ERA-6500, and ERA-9500 and coconut shell GAC. All Crystal Quest® GAC is a mixed blend of coconut shell and catalytic GAC to address both chlorine, chloramines and these byproducts.
Min Operating Pressure: 20 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Max Operating Pressure: 60 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Min Operating Temperature: 40 degrees F
Max Operating Temperature: 90 degrees F
Max Flow Rate: 0.3-0.5 gallons per minute
- Dimensions: 5"L x 14"H (10"+4" to change cartridge) x 5"W
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Suggested flow rate: 0.3-0.5 or less gallon per minute