Ceramic Countertop Water Filter System Single Cartridge
Ceramic Single Cartridge Countertop Water Filter system eliminates the impurities of tap water to offer great taste and pureness. The perfect solution for any household, it is quick and easy to install and use, attractive, convenient, and effectively removes harmful bacteria.
Dimensions: 5"L x 13"H x 5"W
- Sits on the counter and easily connects to any kitchen faucet.
- Quick and easy to install and use, stylish, convenient and effectively removes harmful bacteria such as E. Coli, Fecal coli form, Salmonella, Streptococcus, and cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia) and sediment. The cartridge can be cleaned up to 30 times (about once a month).
- A diverter valve switches between filtered and unfiltered water. Adjustable spout for more convenience. Designed in an attractive white housing or stainless steel.
- White (Polypropylene) is BPA free
- Option for countertop models only: Washable Pre-filtration Filter
- Use for any countertop/faucet and helps remove the sediment thus enabling your filter to work more efficiently.
Min Operating Pressure: 20 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Max Operating Pressure: 60 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Min Operating Temperature: 40 degrees F
Max Operating Temperature: 90 degrees F
Max Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute
|Ceramic Filter Cartridge (2-7/8“x9-3/4”)||CQE-RC-04005|