Commercial 10" Inline Water Filter
The Crystal Quest Commercial 10" Commercial Inline Water Filters eliminate the impurities of tap water to offer great taste and pureness. The perfect solution for any application, it is quick and easy to install and use, attractive, convenient, and effectively removes many contaminants from water. This uniquely designed water filter uses the latest technologies that blends the adsorption capabilities of coconut shell activated carbon with REDOX and more.
- Water travels through 8 stages of filtration, removing many contaminants from water.
- First, water flows through a sediment filter cartridge that removes sediment, silt, sand and dirt. This also extends the life of the water filter. Next, water flows through a 6-stage cartridge, removing hundreds of contaminants from water. Then, water flows through a solid carbon cartridge for removing volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's, insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents).
- Conveniently provides 10,000 gallons of water (1-3 years, or when the flow of water will automatically either stop or slow down greatly.)
- Available at 1/4" NPT input/output.
- Also available for 20,000 gallons (2-4 years), and 30,000 gallons (3-5 years) filtration capacity.
- Dimensions: 15"L x 14"H (10" + 4" to change cartridge) x 5"W
- Weight: 14 lbs.
Min Operating Pressure: 20 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Max Operating Pressure: 60 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Min Operating Temperature: 40 degrees F
Max Operating Temperature: 90 degrees F
Max Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute