Double Cartridge Countertop Water Filter System | 80,000 Gallon Capacity
Select product option
Water Travels Through 7 Stages of Filtration
Stage 1: Water flows through a solid carbon cartridge for removing volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's, insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents).
Stage 2: Water flows through a one-micron filter pad which removes suspended particles such as silt, sediment, cyst (Giardia, Cryptosporidium), sand, rust, dirt, and other undissolved matter.*
Stage 3: Water passes through coconut shell granulated activated carbon (Arsenic-Free GAC™). GAC is universally recognized and regularly used as an effective adsorbent for removing a wide variety of organic contaminants, bad taste and odors from drinking water.
Stage 4: Water flows through the ion exchange resin, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
Stage 5 & 6: Water flows through a bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc (Eagle Redox Alloy® 6500 and Eagle Redox Alloy® 9500.) Chlorine and chloramines are instantaneously and almost inexhaustibly oxidized.
Stage 7: Water flows through another one-micron filtration pad for further reduction of undesirable particles. The end result is a great reduction or the total elimination of a wide variety of contaminants.
SMART Double Countertop 80,000 Gallon Capacity Water Filter System eliminates the impurities of tap water to offer great taste and pureness. The perfect solution for any household, it is quick and easy to install and use, attractive, convenient, and effectively removes many contaminants from water. This tall, sleek design is ideal for bars, breweries, restaurants, game rooms, and contemporary spaces.
This solid state water filter uses the latest technologies that blend the adsorption capabilities of coconut shell activated carbon with our Eagle Redox Alloys®. White (Polypropylene) is BPA-free .
- A diverter valve near the aerator switches between filtered and unfiltered water.
- Conveniently provides 80,000 gallons (1-3 years, or when the flow of water will automatically either stop or slow down greatly.) of water. Great for homes, apartments or office use
- Sits on the counter and easily connects to any kitchen faucet.
- Option for countertop models only: Washable Pre-filtration Filter. Use for any countertop/faucet and helps remove the sediment thus enabling your filter to work more efficiently.
- Suggested flow rate: 0.5 or less gallon per minute
Dimensions: 10"L x 20"H x 5"W
Max Operating Pressure : 60 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Min Operating Temperature: 40 degrees F
Max Operating Temperature: 90 degrees F
Max Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute