Fluoride Removal | Classic Countertop Water Filter System
Select product option
Crystal Quest® Fluoride Removal Classic Countertop Water Filter System is dependable and built to last for years. This countertop system installs in seconds and sits on the countertop for water on demand. Quick and easy to use, stylish, convenient, and effectively removes FLUORIDE from the water.
Water travels through a Fluoride Removal cartridge:
- Capacity: 4950 ppm Fluoride (Avg. 1100 to 1650 Gallons). As high as 13200 ppm F+ with effluent levels below 0.2 ppm from 10 ppm F+ feed.*
- Also effectively removes lead and arsenic!
- Sits on the counter and easily connects to any kitchen faucet.
- A diverter valve switches between filtered and unfiltered water. Designed in an attractive white, beige, or black housing.
|Dimensions||3.5"L x 10.5"H x 3.5"W|
|Min Operating Pressure||20 psi (pounds per sq. in.)|
|Max Operating Pressure||60 psi (pounds per sq. in.)|
|Min Operating Temperature||40 degrees F|
|Max Operating Temperature||90 degrees F|
|Max Flow Rate||0.3-0.5 gpm (gallons per minute)|
- Option for countertop models only: Washable Pre-filtration Filter
- Use for any countertop/faucet and helps remove the sediment thus enabling your filter to work more efficiently.
* This Fluoride System and Media will accommodate for fluoride removal from municipal water that consists of inorganic fluoride. If fluoride is organic or from natural water sources such as a well please speak with a Crystal Quest® Associate for system recommendation.