Fluoride Removal Double Under Sink Water Filter System
Crystal Quest® Fluoride Removal Under Sink Water Filter System is dependable and built to last for years and effectively removes FLUORIDE and many contaminants from water*.
Water Travels Through 7 Stages of Filtration
- Water flows through a FLUORIDE REMOVAL cartridge containing Fluoride Charcoal Granulated Activated Carbon (GAC) , unless Aluminum Oxide is requested. This media is specifically designed to have a high affinity for Fluoride, Lead and Arsenic. It removes metals through a mixture of adsorption and chemical reaction with the media; therefore, the elimination is not reliant on ion exchange. It has uniform particle size, is physically stable and can be used over a wide pH range. Capacity: 4500 ppm Fluoride (Avg. 1000 to 1500 Gallons).* As high as 11000 ppm F+ with effluent levels below 0.2 ppm from 10 ppm F+ feed.*
- Next water travels through a 6-stage cartridge, removes hundreds of contaminants from water.* Provides (1-3 years/10,000 gallons)* of quality safe and pure water. All Crystal Quest® GAC is a mixed blend of coconut shell and catalytic GAC to address both chlorine, chloramines and these byproducts.
- Easy to use and install on all standard sinks.
- Please note: When considering installation, if current under sink plumbing is hard copper tubing the saddle valve would be used; for flex tubing the T-valve would be required. While ordering a prompt will require that an installation valve be specified in order to progress through the order entry screen.
|Dimensions||10"L x 14"H x 5"W|
|Min Operating Pressure||20 psi (pounds per sq. in.)|
|Max Operating Pressure||60 psi (pounds per sq. in.)|
|Min Operating Temperature||40 degrees F|
|Max Operating Temperature||90 degrees F|
|Max Flow Rate||0.3-0.5 gpm (gallons per minute)|
*Height is 10” (4” added for room to change cartridges)
* This Fluoride System and Media will accommodate for fluoride removal on municipal water that consists of inorganic fluoride. If fluoride is organic or from natural water sources such as a well please speak with a Crystal Quest® Associate for system recommendation.
|Fluoride Removal Filter Cartridge (2-7/8“x9-3/4”)||CQE-RC-04126|
|SMART Filter Cartridge (2-7/8“x9-3/4”)||CQE-RC-04002|