TURBO Ultrafiltration Bottleless Water Cooler
Bottleless Water Cooler | Floor Water Cooler | Ultrafiltration
What is UF? In the UF process, a fine membrane (.02 micron) partially addresses micro-organisms with out waste water to lower the Total Suspended Solids.
If you don’t have the additional RO membrane system, some TSS will be left behind. To eliminate a majority of TSS, a Reverse Osmosis membrane is suggested.
Do I need Reverse Osmosis? (RO)
UltraFiltration acts as the pre-treatment for the next stage of the even finer RO Treatment. RO is a water purification technology that uses a semipermeable membrane to remove larger particles & an array of contaminants. Similar to UF, although RO uses a different membrane. When water goes through the RO Membrane, leftover water hardness & contaminants that are too big to go through the UF & RO membrane will wash out through your drain line. (In the back of the water cooler, the system will connect to your kitchen drain for the wastewater.) The initial UF membrane is to help reduce the amount of Total Suspended Solids before the RO Treatment so less strain is put on the RO membrane. Read more about the membrane HERE.
|TURBO UF||TURBO UF/RO||SHARP UF||SHARP UF/RO||Hybrid UF||Hybrid UF/RO|
|No Plastic Jugs|
|Child Safety for Hot Water|
|Reverse Osmosis (RO)|
|Stainless Steel Holding Tank|
|Polypropylene Holding Tank|
• Floor weight: 45lbs. / 20kg
• Premium floor weight: 56lbs. / 25kg
• Floor dimensions: 13”D x 13”W x 42”H / 33cm D x 33cm W x 107cm H
• Premium floor dimensions: 13”D x 13”W x 50”H / 33cm D x 33cm W x 127cm H
• Heating power: 500W, 6.2 amps
• Cooling power: 112W, 2.4 amps
• Hot water dispensing temperature: 176-194°F / 80-90°C
• Cold water dispensing temperature: 35-50°F / 1.7-10°C
• Hot water tank volume: 0.5 gallon / 1.9 liters
• Cold water tank volume: 1 gallon / 3.8 liters
• Heating capacity: 1.4 gallons per hour / 5.3 lph
• Cooling capacity: 1.95 gallons per hour / 7.4 lph
• Voltage: 110-120V / 220-230V-50/60 Hz
|Sediment Cartridge (Inline)||CQE-RC-04037|
|GAC Cartridge (Inline)||CQE-RC-04038|
|UF Cartridge (Inline)||CQE-RC-04039|
|SMART Cartridge (Inline)||CQE-RC-04040|
*A Leak Detector Smart Valve should be purchased/installed to prevent unknown water line conditions such as high water pressure, lack of pressure regulator, water spiking or hammering, or negligent installation.
Cool and Crisp
We installed this in our 11 person office and have received nothing but compliments. The water tastes great, which we all enjoy, but my business partner and I really enjoy the low maintenance of it all.