Crystal Quest® Bottleless Water Coolers are perfect for offices, schools, & homes. Our coolers provide clean water through our in-line systems. Eliminate the need for bulky water jugs & excess plastic waste!
7 Reasons to Go Bottleless
- No Interruption in Water Flow: With jug systems, guessing how much you will drink is an unnecessary worry. Take the guess work out of ordering new jugs & remove the annoyance of delivery schedules, excess paperwork & costs by using our In-line systems. This also eliminates the need for bottled water in the workplace, helping to contribute to a cleaner environment!
- No Contaminants: While the water in your 5 Gallon bottle may have been pure when it left the bottling plant, it is an open system that has been exposed to a variety of airborne contaminants.
- No Heavy Lifting: Every time a jug of water runs out, someone is left to carry the 42 lb. bottle to refill the cooler. By going bottle-less, you will protect family and employees from heavy lifting that could cause back or neck pain, while also reducing the risk for Worker's Compensation claims.
- No Storing: Delivery trucks can interrupt workflow, compromise security and leave you with the added work of neatly storing very odd-shaped, bulky plastic jugs. Water should be there to help you in doing your job, not to be your job. Think of all of the things you could do with the space you are wasting! Also, chemicals may migrate from plastic during storage.
- Extra Costs & Paperwork: By the time you add the cost of paperwork, bottle deposits, storage & labor, that water is a lot more expansive than you might have thought! Our one-time billing allows you to manage your drinking water down to the penny with less administrative costs.
- The Savings: An office of employees can average 18-22 bottles per month. This adds up to over $100 per month plus cooler expenses! Cut company costs & grocery bills for your family.
- Excess Plastic Waste: It is estimated that Americans use about 2.5 million bottles an HOUR. Unfortunately, it is also estimated that we only recycle 1-2% of it. Our coolers provide a better alternative to the dead-end road of the continuous cycle of buying plastic water bottles, which unfortunately end up littered in our oceans & all around the world.