Our policies are not intended to violate and/or deny your rights. They are intended to educate and familiarize you with the provided instructions. Use and follow all instructions to avoid any and all damages and/or liabilities associated with Crystal Quest® products. Not following the installation instructions and/or safety guidelines provided by Crystal Quest® can and/or will cause damages. Crystal Quest® assumes no liability for property damage.
All designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
We are absolutely committed to your right to privacy and the confidentiality of any information you give us.
- All credit card transactions are conducted through a Secure Server using state of the art data encryption technology.
- We do not give or sell ANY of your personal information, addresses, or E-mail addresses to advertisers or so-called "affiliates".
- For additional information go to http://www.crystalquest.com/copyright.htm.
By purchasing any items through our website, over the phone, fax or by mail, the Buyer warrants that he/she is at least 18 years of age, and is in compliance with his/her local and state laws and is legally able to purchase these items.
Buyer is responsible for following any local and state regulations and plumbing codes pertinent to the purchase, installation and operation of CRYSTAL QUEST® products. All directions and installation manuals should be read and followed as instructed.
During the purchasing process/order entry screen Buyer is offered the option of signature required for US domestic deliveries. The cost of this service is an additional $3.50 USD. If Buyer does not elect this service and package is left at customer’s door but then ultimately not received or collected by the Buyer the ownership and claim of loss is the Buyers responsibility and expense.
- You may place your order online through www.crystalquest.com
- You may fax your order to 770-953-1600
- You may E-mail your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may place your order over the telephone. Call Monday - Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Eastern Standard Time).
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, and debit cards with a Visa or MasterCard logo on them.
- Your purchase will appear on your credit card statement as Quest Technologies Inc.
- Buyer accepts and agrees to all Crystal Quest® policies stated on the Site whether ordering by phone, E-mail, fax, or internet.
- We reserve the right to not sell to a customer(s).
Crystal Quest is not responsible for any merchandise lost or stolen through any mail parcel service, including but not limited to USPS, UPS, Fedex, and/or any freight companies.
FedEx, USPS and UPS Ground Deliveries to Home and Business addresses are sent by default as NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED if Signature Required has not been selected by the Buyer. This means that FedEx and UPS will leave the package at your door, or in a convenient location if no one is present to receive the shipment. During the purchasing process/order entry screen Buyer is offered the option of signature required for US domestic delivers. The cost of this service is an additional $3.50 USD. IF THE BUYER DOES NOT SELECT Signature Required service and package is left at the customer’s door but then ultimately not received or collected by the Buyer the ownership and claim of loss is the Buyers responsibility and expense.
No Signature Requested (our default shipping method) - If you did not add a note to your order requesting signature, then we cannot reship your order. In these instances, your package has essentially been stolen or is otherwise missing, and we recommend you follow-up with the carrier and your local authorities. The ownership and claim of loss is the Buyers responsibility and expense, see above.
Signature Requested - If you requested that signature be required for the additional $3.50 USD upon delivery of your package (read shipping methods above for instructions), then we will file a claim and re-ship your order at no cost to you once we have received verification of the shipment status from the carrier.
- Orders with wrong, inaccurate, or incomplete addresses will incur additional shipping charges. In addition, addresses MUST include apartment, suite, or unit numbers as applicable.
- Orders are often shipped within 4 – 5 days after placement, but not later than 7 – 10 business days, with the exception of custom-designed products or commercial systems.
- Orders are typically shipped by FedEx, and a FedEx tracking number will be sent to your E-mail so that you may track the delivery progress of your package. Larger or heavier items are shipped by freight. Crystal Quest® arranges for all deliveries for all orders. You may request a specific shipping carrier of your choosing.
- Additional shipping charges for some products may be incurred, and are based on total shipping weight, dimensions, dimensional weight, value of item, destination, and/or handling.
- Express shipping (overnight, 2-day, etc.) is available upon request. Purchaser agrees to pay additional shipping charges as applicable.
- Crystal Quest® ships orders internationally.
- Purchaser is responsible for any and all additional transportation charges, including but not limited to, broker fees, duties, government taxes, etc. that may be incurred during the delivery and export/import process.
- Additional shipping charges apply, and purchaser is responsible for the additional shipping charges as applicable. These charges are in addition to and separate from transportation broker fees, duties, government taxes, etc. associated with the export/import process.
- Additional shipping charges are based on total shipping weight, dimensions, dimensional weight, value of item, destination, and/or handling.
- Returns of products are not allowed on international orders as all international sales are considered final.
Damage to product(s) is not always easily identifiable, as damage can either be visible or concealed. For visible damage, do the following:
#1 Best Option: For the simplest solution for shipping damages, follow this procedure when receiving a delivery. This procedure is the standard operating procedure of the delivery insurance issued by all shipping carriers:
- 1. Inspect your merchandise thoroughly for damage immediately upon arrival (delivery) and reject the entire shipment if you find any damage. Ask the driver to wait while you inspect the merchandise.
- 2. If you find any damage, do NOT accept the delivery. Doing so will expedite the process of Crystal Quest getting another unit out to you immediately. Refusing the shipment will protect you against having to pay the return shipping. All shipping fees are always the responsibility of the purchaser.
- 3. Immediately file a damage claim with the delivery carrier on the same day as the delivery. Try to take a digital photo of the damage if possible. After filing the damage claim, contact Crystal Quest immediately at email@example.com for assistance and further instructions.
- Legitimate damage claims will be promptly processed. A replacement from the manufacturer will be shipped to purchaser. When the manufacturer receives the "damaged goods", a detailed analysis of the damaged product claim will be performed to determine if the product was damaged during transportation.
#2 Option: If driver of carrier has already departed, or has left , contact the delivery company the same day and file a damage claim. Then, contact Crystal Quest that same day at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance and further instructions. The manufacturer or delivery carrier will initiate a paperwork process and instruct you to send the goods back to the manufacturer, sometimes at your expense, until the damage is inspected. All shipping fees are always the responsibility of the customer. When the manufacturer receives the "damaged goods", a detailed analysis of the damaged product claim will be performed.
- If you have a digital camera, take a snapshot of the damage as proof/evidence before it departs and E-mail the photograph to us as soon as possible.
- E-mail correspondence and photos to email@example.com
Sometimes damage during shipping cannot be detected until product(s) is removed from the packaging and installed. If concealed damage is detected, it is very important to act immediately. Purchaser needs to contact the carrier, file a concealed damage claim, and contact Crystal Quest® at firstname.lastname@example.org. Concealed damage claims must be filed immediately. With some carriers claims must be made within 48 hours of delivery. Notification to Crystal Quest is required within that timeframe as well; otherwise the shipping replacement policy could be null and void. The product(s) needs to be shipped back to Crystal Quest®, at purchaser’s expense, so Crystal Quest® can inspect product(s) to determine if damage occurred during shipping, during installation, or after installation. Photos are most helpful and can also be e-mailed to email@example.com.
Published Prices/Price Changes/Product Availability
- Prices and product design are subject to change without notice due to material price increases or availability conditions.
- Crystal Quest® reserves the right to change incorrect prices that are accidentally published on our website.
- If a product is unavailable or out of stock, we reserve the right to issue the customer a refund and not fill the order.
It is important to purchase water filtration products which fit your water filtration needs. Know your water filtration needs and purchase appropriately and accordingly to avoid unnecessary returns. Crystal Quest® products are inspected and properly packaged before being shipped to customer. If, in the unlikely event it is necessary to return a product, the following terms and conditions apply. Returns for exchange or for refund are only accepted when the following is met. Read the following thoroughly before returning a product:
- Returns for refunds are accepted ONLY on perfectly new, unused items in the original packaging and without any damaged or missing parts. Refunds will not be issued if broken, used, dirty, or otherwise abused items are sent back from customer.
- Refunds issued to customer are subject to shipping and handling.
- Customer must pay ALL shipping fees for returns.
- Returns for exchange are accepted on items which are defective, for upgrades, or when Crystal Quest® is working specifically with customer to acquire customer’s proper water filtration needs.
- Crystal Quest® reserves the right to not honor returns of product(s), if product(s) was/were not installed by a qualified, licensed plumber.
- Returns for exchange will not be honored if it is deemed that product(s) has/have been broken, used, dirty, or otherwise abused.
- All returns, either for refund or exchange, must be within 30 days of delivery date of initial purchase; refunds are less shipping charges. Refunds will not be issued if products are sent back past the 30-day initial purchase period.
- If original purchase is by credit card, refund will be made to the same credit card. Credit card processing fees may also be deducted from refund amount.
- Returns, either for refund or exchange, are NOT allowed on custom ordered products, special orders, reverse osmosis systems, filter cartridges and/or membranes (for public safety and tampering reasons).
- Crystal Quest® will not honor refunds or exchanges on other brands’ products.
- All returns, either for refund or exchange, MUST have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, and include customer’s name, address, telephone number, and specific reason for return. You may acquire this by contacting where you purchased the item. All shipping charges are the customers expense.
- Product(s) must be returned in original packaging and intact. Returned product(s) must be shipped within two weeks of issuance of a Return Merchandise Authorization number to be eligible for a refund. A refund will be issued after the return has been received and inspected and will not include shipping charges.
- Proper proof of purchase must be provided and accompany returns.
- Refunds will not be issued to third parties. If purchase was made through a dropshipper or other affiliate, the refund must come through them, not Crystal Quest®.
- No returns or refunds allowed on international orders.
- For returns in circumstances where Crystal Quest® has been working with the customer in determining proper filtration needs and evaluating various filtration methods, any refunds are solely at the discretion of Crystal Quest®. As deemed appropriate, Crystal Quest® may elect to issue a replacement, a partial replacement, a reasonable and acceptable substitute, a full or partial refund, or a refund and shipping charges will not be refunded and are the responsibility of the customer. If original purchase is by credit card, refund will be made to the same credit card. Credit card processing fees may also be deducted from refund amount.
- Most Crystal Quest® products are covered by the Manufacturer's Limited Warranty, when the product is properly installed by a qualified, licensed plumber, against defects in materials and workmanship. Crystal Quest® reserves the right to deny your warranty or other claim if it is found that the product was improperly installed, damaged, or abused.
- Delivery carriers, including but not limited to, USPS, UPS, FedEx, and freight companies are responsible for getting your merchandise to you in an acceptable and timely manner and condition. Crystal Quest® is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or delayed merchandise, and will not honor return/refund requests for such.
- Crystal Quest® does not reimburse customers for any shipping charges or any other expenses the consumer may incur whatsoever, such as but not limited to: import/export fees and duties, installation and setup fees, damages caused by product, professional services, or legal fees, and will not honor return/refund requests for such. If original purchase is by credit card, refund will be made to the same credit card. Credit card processing fees may also be deducted from refund amount.
- Crystal Quest® sells professional products that are intended for professional installation and professional initial setup by a qualified water service professional (licensed) who is experienced in installing the product you have purchased, and Crystal Quest® will not honor return/refund requests, nor accept any liability, for products that are improperly installed.
- Commercial category products are considered special order and may not be returned for any reason. All sales are final.
- So that we do not increase delivery cost above what we are charged for shipment, the customer is solely responsible for all shipping costs on all deliveries and all returns.
- The customer is responsible for inspecting all products upon delivery for shipping damage and concealed damage. Shipping damage and concealed damage must be reported within 3 business days, but preferably the same day as delivery. Inspect goods for shipping damage immediately upon arrival, and refuse the shipment and file a damage claim with the delivery carrier before contacting us. Take a digital photo of the damage if possible.
- ALL refunds are given solely at the discretion of Crystal Quest®. All returned products WILL be carefully analyzed to determine if it has been used, abused, or damaged in any way, either damaged during installation, damaged during transportation, or operated under improper conditions. Any refund determined to be due will be issued by at the conclusion of the analysis. Misapplication of the product, damage from overpressure, water pressure spikes, improper water conditions, and installation damage do not qualify for a refund.
- Product warranty is disqualified if product was not professionally installed by a licensed and qualified professional. This is especially true for all residential, commercial, and industrial units such as undersink units, water softeners, backwashing filters, backwashing oxidation systems, water coolers and RO systems, which should ALL be professionally installed by a licensed, qualified water service professional.
Disclaimer of Liability for all Products
IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, CRYSTAL QUEST'S® MAXIMUM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT(S) SOLD.
IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, CRYSTAL QUEST'S® MAXIMUM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AND/OR PART(S), AND THIS LIABILITY WILL TERMINATE UPON EXPIRATION OF THE APPLICABLE WARRANTY PERIOD.
CRYSTAL QUEST® SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE UPON A CLAIM OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHER CLAIMS RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS IT SELLS WHICH EXCEEDS THESE LIABILITY LIMITS. CRYSTAL QUEST® SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES AGAINST THE CUSTOMER, OR FOR MALFUNCTION, DELAYS, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER OR NOT CRYSTAL QUEST® IS APPRISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS OR DAMAGES.
All commercial and residential in-line systems are recommended to be installed after a flow regulator/restrictor in order to control and reduce incoming water pressure. This avoids bursting and any resulting property damages. Also, make certain that there is a strainer system placed after the Crystal Quest® Media System to avoid bleeding and/or pipe clogging.
All designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- For all products: CRYSTAL QUEST® is not responsible or financially liable for any water damage, property damage, or personal injury, direct or indirect, that may occur from normal and correct use of the products we sell, catastrophic failure of the products we sell, failure to properly connect the units to the water supply lines, and/or failure to understand and observe the proper water pressure ratings and requirements for these units. Use and install all of our products solely at your own risk. Do not expose any of these units to freezing temperatures (< 33 degrees Fahrenheit) or direct sunlight (UV rays).
- CRYSTAL QUEST® has no liability toward any plumbing fees or bills nor any or all plumbing work and connecting of these units to the water supply is done at your own risk. Most CRYSTAL QUEST® products are intended for professional installation and/or professional initial setup. This is especially important when installing undersink units, all reverse osmosis units, undersink filters, water coolers, water softeners, all backwashing units, and whole house water filter systems - which are always connected to a high pressure water line. Always check all connections for leaks periodically. CRYSTAL QUEST® is not responsible for any leaks or water damage whatsoever.
- All systems must be inspected by a professional installer prior to installation to eliminate any possible assembly error, and checked for component damage, parts, and fittings, to avoid system malfunction and possible property damages.
- We are not responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, that may arise from the use or catastrophic failure of these products. Use all products at your own risk.
- For all CRYSTAL QUEST® products, determination of product suitability, application use of the product, and the fitness of a product for a particular purpose is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Buy and use at your own risk.
- Electrical Products: For all electrical products use only as directed and follow all manufacturer’s directions and warnings. For your safety, always plug only into a properly installed GFCI outlet. If you do not have one, you need to obtain one. We are not responsible for any property damage or personal injury, incidental or consequential, that may arise from the use and/or failure of any of our products.
- UV Disinfection Systems: Although these units are proven to be highly effective when functioning correctly and operated according to the manufacturer's directions and operating parameters (including 95% UV transmittance of the water), these systems are not to be used for drinking "infectious water". Use all UV systems at your own risk.
- Water Filtration/Conditioning Products: All water filters, water coolers, water filter cartridges, RO membranes, specialty cartridges, and water conditioning products used for human (or animal) contact or consumption are intended to be used to improve the quality of safe and potable, non-infectious, non-polluted drinking water. Use at your own risk.
- The information and/or water report used to make product recommendations is believed to be accurate to the best knowledge of Crystal Quest® Manufacturing. The information provided relates only to the specific product recommended. Crystal Quest® Manufacturing assumes no legal responsibility for use of or reliance upon the information provided. Crystal Quest® products are free of leachback of such toxicities as asbestos, lead, arsenic, silver, aluminum, and other substances. Crystal Quest® products are in full compliance with California Proposition 65. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to research given information in order to make an educated decision to purchase and use water filtration products, based upon all available research information.
- Information Disclaimer: All information, product claims, and statements are made in good faith and believed to be true, and are offered for your evaluation and verification only. For all CRYSTAL QUEST® products, determination of suitability, application use, and fitness for a particular purpose is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Due to the almost infinite number of parameters and variables that are involved with your particular application, water quality, and operating conditions, we can only suggest what we believe would work well for your application based on our interpretation of what you convey to CRYSTAL QUEST®. You may or may not get the exact results that you wanted or expected. CRYSTAL QUEST® assumes no liability or responsibility for your water filtration results. This is solely your responsibility.
- To learn more click here.
Terms and Conditions
- CRYSTAL QUEST® uses reasonable efforts to ensure accurate and up to date information on the website.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. CRYSTAL QUEST® assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the website.
- Your use of and browsing of the website are at your own risk. Neither CRYSTAL QUEST® nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the website. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the website is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. CRYSTAL QUEST® also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the website.
- Images of people or places displayed on the website are either the property of, or used with permission by CRYSTAL QUEST®. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the website. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
- Everything on website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used without permission from Crystal Quest® except as provided in these Terms and Conditions.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of CRYSTAL QUEST® and others. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting by implication, estoppels, or otherwise any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the website without the written permission of CRYSTAL QUEST® or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the website. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the website, or any other content on the website, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
- It is CRYSTAL QUEST® policy not to accept or consider creative materials, ideas, or suggestions other than those we specifically request. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed independently. Therefore CRYSTAL QUEST® requests that you not send any original creative materials such as original artwork, written works, etc. Any communication or material you do transmit to the website by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Crystal Quest® or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Crystal Quest® is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the website for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold CRYSTAL QUEST® and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and licensors (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred by any Indemnified Party in connection with any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. CRYSTAL QUEST® reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with CRYSTAL QUEST®’s defense of such claims.
- The website is controlled and operated by CRYSTAL QUEST® from the State of Georgia, United States of America. CRYSTAL QUEST® makes no representation that materials in the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations and other countries. Those who choose to access the website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such State. Any action you, any third party or CRYSTAL QUEST® bring to enforce this agreement or, in connection with, any matters related to this website, shall be brought only in either the state or Federal Courts located in Georgia, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein and shall not be modified except in writing and signed by Crystal Quest®.
- CRYSTAL QUEST® may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
One-Year Limited Warranty
CRYSTAL QUEST® warrants your CRYSTAL QUEST® Water Filter Systems for one year from the date of purchase (except filter cartridges and UV bulbs ) against all defects in materials and workmanship, when used in compliance with the Use and Care Manual. CRYSTAL QUEST® disclaims all implied warranties, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. If for any reason the product proves to be defective within one year from the date of purchase the customer would be responsible for all shipping charges and the unit should be shipped to CRYSTAL QUEST®. The entire system will be repaired or replaced without charge for the repairs or replacement. Please package your CRYSTAL QUEST® unit carefully to avoid damage in transit. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other legal rights which vary from state to state. CRYSTAL QUEST® assumes no responsibility for incidental or consequential damages; for damages arising out of misuse of the product or the use of any unauthorized attachment. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusion may not apply to you. Should service be required during or after the warranty period, or should you have any question regarding how to use you CRYSTAL QUEST® Water Filter System please contact: Technical Support Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Monday through Friday, 9:00 A.M. to 5 P.M. Eastern Standard Time.