Brackish Reverse Osmosis Systems
Brackish water or briny water is water that has more salinity than fresh water, but not as much as seawater. It may result from mixing of seawater with fresh water, as in estuaries, or it may occur in brackish fossil aquifers. The word comes from the Middle Dutch root "brak". Certain human activities can produce brackish water, in particular, civil engineering projects such as dikes and the flooding of coastal marshland to produce brackish water pools for freshwater prawn farming. Brackish water is also the primary waste product of the salinity gradient power process. Because brackish water is hostile to the growth of most terrestrial plant species, without appropriate management it is damaging to the environment.
Viper RO System for Brackish Water
1,500-180,000 Gallons per Day
The Viper Reverse Osmosis Systems for Brackish Water is designed for overall superior performance, high recovery rates, minimal energy consumption and offers great savings with low maintenance and operation costs.
This Commercial RO System featurse a new, innovative and expandable design which utilizes fewer fittings and connections. These systems feature only the highest quality components, including a programmable computer controller with many built-in standard features, a stainless steel booster pump for high performance and corrosion resistance, low energy membranes and fiberglass membrane housings for enhanced performance and durability.
The VIPER Series Commercial RO Systems have been engineered for capacities ranging from 1,500-180,000 gallons per day.
The image may not exactly resemble end product.
For Illustrative purposes only.
Ordering Information for Brackish RO Systems
|Model||Capacity||Membrane Elements||Line Sizes (NPT, inches)||Dimensions (in/cm)||Approx.
(Dia. x L)
|CQE-BW-01961||1||1,500||1||4 x 40||1||3/4||3/4||27/69||26/66||61/155||560/250|
|CQE-BW-01962||2||3,000||2||4 x 40||1||3/4||3/4||27/69||26/66||61/155||590/270|
|CQE-BW-01963||3||4,500||3||4 x 40||1||3/4||3/4||30/75||26/66||61/155||620/280|
|CQE-BW-01964||4||6,000||4||4 x 40||1||1||1||32/80||26/66||61/155||650/300|
|CQE-BW-01965||5||7,500||5||4 x 40||1||1||1||32/80||26/66||61/155||680/310|
|CQE-BW-01966||6||9,000||6||4 x 40||1||1||1||37/94||26/66||61/155||700/320|
|CQE-BW-2280||20||28,800||4||8 x 40||2||1-1/2||1-1/4||112/284||35/89||85/216||1285/583|
|CQE-BW-3280||30||43,200||6||8 x 40||2||1-1/2||1-1/4||112/284||35/89||85/216||1435/651|
|CQE-BW-4280||40||57,600||8||8 x 40||2||2||1-1/4||112/284||35/89||85/216||1585/719|
|CQE-BW-5280||52||75,000||10||8 x 40||2||2||1-1/4||112/284||35/89||85/216||1735/787|
|CQE-BW-3480||63||90,000||12||8 x 40||3||2-1/2||1-1/2||194/493||41/104||86/218||2005/910|
|CQE-BW-4480||83||120,200||16||8 x 40||3||2-1/2||1-1/2||194/493||41/104||86/218||2275/1032|
|CQE-BW-5480||104||150,000||20||8 x 40||3||3||2||194/493||41/104||86/218||2645/1200|
|CQE-BW-6480||125||180,000||24||8 x 40||3||3||2||194/493||41/104||86/218||2910/1320|
- Fully Equipped and Customizable
- Components Easily Accessible
- Pre-Plumbed, Wired, and Assembled
- Individually Tested and Preserved
- Low Operating and Maintenance Costs
- Easy Maintenance and Servicing
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- S-150 Computer Controller
- LCD Backlit Display
- Pre-Treatment Lockout
- Tank Level Input
- Low-Pressure Monitoring Alarm
- Dual TDS Monitoring
- Feed Flush
- Crystal Quest® Permeate and Concentrate Flow Meters
- Pre-Filter 0-100 psi Panel Mounted Glycerin Filled Gauges
- Crystal Quest Pump Discharge and Concentrate 0-600 psi Panel Mounted Glycerin Filled Gauges
- Crystal Quest 5 Micron Sediment Filter
- Crystal Quest by Pentek Single O-Ring Heavy-Duty Filter Housing
- LCLE Low Energy Membrane Elements
- Crystal Quest Stainless Steel Membrane Housings-450 psi
- Permeate Sample Ports
- Vertical Multi-Stage Stainless Steel Booster Pump
- Feed Solenoid Valve with Electronic Bypass
- Feed Low-Pressure Switch
- Pump High-Pressure Switch
- Clean-in-place (CIP) Ports
- High-Pressure Stainless Steel Tubing and Fittings
Options and Upgrades
- S150 Expander Board
- LCHR Membrane Elements\Pump Pressure Relief Valve
- Blending Valve
- Permeate Divert Valve
- Chemical Pump Outlet
- pH Controller
- ORP Controller
*Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.