Membrane Antiscalant (Liquid)
AS - 300
The maximum use level is 59 Mg/L
Pretreat plus 0100 should be injected into the feed stream prior to the static mixer and cartridge filter. The effective PH range is 5.0-10.0 If frozen it may be thawed and mixed before use. Stability is excellent but best used within 12 months.
Anti-Scalant is a highly effective antiscalant, specifically formulated for feedwater with the highest levels of metal oxides, silica, and scale-forming minerals. It is effective over a wide range of concentrations and does not flocculate dissolved polymers such as residual coagulants, iron, or aluminum-rich silica. The use of this product is recommended for reducing the operating and capital costs of reverse osmosis, nanofiltration, and ultrafiltration systems. inhibits polymerization of reactive silica and disperses colloidal silica.
• Effective in retarding polymerization and precipitation of silica
• Certified under ANSI/ NSF standard 60 for drinking water production.
• Effectively controls inorganic scales over a large concentration range.
• Compatible with major manufacturers’ RO, NF, and UF membranes.
• Does not flocculate dissolved iron/aluminum oxide/ silicate complexes.
• May be used diluted or undiluted.
• Effective in feedwaters with pH Range 5.0 – 10.0
• Particularly effective for controlling coagulation of colloidal silica by aluminum, iron, and heavy metal salts.