Stainless Steel Membrane Pressure Vessel 2.5" x 14"
Select product option
Our Stainless Steel Membrane Pressure Vessels enhance system appearance and allow you to take full advantage of the membrane capability. These vessels are considered safer and more reliable than PVC pressure vessels. Designed for continuous long-term use as a pressure vessel for reverse osmosis, nanofiltration and ultra-filtration elements which are used on typical commercial reverse osmosis water treatment systems at pressures up to 300 PSI.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Screws, vessel, and clamp are all Stainless Steel
- End Entry Connections
- High Resistance to Climate Conditions
- Double O-Rings for Sealing Integrity
- Accommodate All Standard Sized Membrane Elements
- Hardware included.
- Connections: Feed - 3/8" FNPT/ Permeate - 3/8" FNPT/ Concentrate - 3/8"