Compact Whole House Water Filter, Alkalizing (2-4 GPM | 1-2 people)
Select product option
Water Travels Through Multiple Stages of Filtration
- Water flows through a bed of a special blend of calcium carbonate media which will alkalize/ionize and remineralize the water as well as raise the pH level. Water also travels through a special blend of natural mineral and infra-red balls in our Ionizer media.
- Water passes through coconut shell granulated activated carbon (Arsenic-Free GAC™). GAC is universally recognized and regularly used as an effective adsorbent for removing a wide variety of organic contaminants, bad taste, and odors from drinking water.
- Water flows through the ion exchange resin, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
- Water flows through a bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc (Eagle Redox Alloy® 6500 and Eagle Redox Alloy® 9500.)
- Water flows through Ceramic and Tourmaline balls to enhance the water and maintain a more alkaline pH.
Carbon Block Cartridge
- Water flows through a premium, solid carbon filter cartridge for removing volatile organic compounds (VOCs), insecticides, pesticides, industrial solvents, and more.
Which cartridges come in my system?
|Carbon Block Filter Cartridge||Yes||No||Yes|
Determining Whole House Water Filter Size
If you have a high level of contaminants or a larger number of residences, you should consider a larger unit that offers more media for more contact time. We have provided a basic suggestion but keep in mind the contaminant level. If you would like to speak to a member of our team to discuss your specific water needs, please call us.
Additional Product Options
- Leak Detector Valve: Used to detect a water leak within a water filter system and shuts down the water supply to prevent flooding.
- 12 GPM UltraViolet Water Sterilizer: Specifically designed to meet the demanding microorganism control concern. These microorganisms can range from bacteria and viruses to algae and protozoa. A major advantage of UV treatment is that it is capable of disinfecting water faster than chlorine without cumbersome retention tanks and harmful chemicals to your drinking water.
- Floor Mount Stand: This stand is a lightweight, powder coated aluminum frame to increase the durability of these systems. This will allow you to place the system anywhere and not drill any holes into the wall. Adding a stand to your order will be $45, if ordered without the system, there will be a fee of $85 + shipping.
- Recommended Flow Rate: 2-4 GPM
- Cartridge dimensions: 5" x 10"
- Requires no electricity & no backwashing
- Easy install, use and change cartridge
- Floor Mount Stand Dimensions: Single, 8.5” x 7-3/4” x 32”; Double, 17” x 7-3/4” x 32”; Triple, 24” x 7-3/4” x 32”
|Alkalinizing Cartridge (4-5/8“x9-3/4”)||CQE-RC-04092|
|SMART Plus Filter Cartridge (4-5/8“x9-3/4”)||CQE-RC-04027|
|Carbon Block Filter Cartridge (4-5/8“x9-3/4”)||CQE-RC-04035|
- pressure guage
- Quality control
- pipe tape
The folks at Crystal were very helpful selecting and sizing the unit for my needs--shipping was on time--have not yet installed it, but expect very good results -- the building is seasonal, I will install the unit after the freeze risk has gone by.