Step into the realm of advanced medical water filtration, where purity and precision drive patient care. Our premium water filtration systems are meticulously designed to deliver four specific types of water – Type I, II, III, and IV – each addressing distinct healthcare and medical research needs. From ultrapure water for critical analytical processes to cost-effective solutions for reducing contaminants, and pre-treatment feed water for deionization systems, we offer unparalleled solutions. Learn how our cutting-edge technologies not only enhance the accuracy of your medical procedures but also establish a benchmark in water purity. Here, at the intersection of healthcare and technology, we empower you to provide the best patient care.
Laboratory & Medical
Laboratory & Medical
Superior Medical Water Filtration Systems: Ensuring Uncompromising Purity for Essential Lab & Healthcare Applications
Transforming Healthcare with Advanced Medical Water Filtration Solutions
Type I Water:
The Purest Grade
Referred to as ultrapure water, this water quality level boasts a resistivity of 18.2 MΩ-cm. Despite such purity, it might still harbor organic pollutants, endotoxins, and nucleases which don't impact resistivity readings. Consequently, additional purification methods are needed to remove these contaminants.
Analytical laboratories often require Type I Water. It's widely used in flow cytometry, pyrogen-sensitive applications, and cell and tissue culture processes.
Type II Water:
The Ideal Lab Companion
Also recognized as general laboratory-grade water, Type II water has a resistivity range of 1-15MΩ-cm. Produced via a blend of reverse osmosis and ion exchange technologies (including electrical ion exchange or EDI), this water is optimal for buffer and media production, general chemistry, and spectrophotometry.
Type III Water:
This primary grade pure water leverages carbon filtration and RO technology. It offers an affordable solution for decreasing water contaminants, removing up to 99% of them. RO facilitates the flow of water from a diluted solution through a semipermeable membrane towards a more concentrated one.
Type III Water is often the preliminary choice for many laboratory applications.
Type IV Water:
The Practical Pre-Stage
With a resistivity of 200KΩ and conductivity of less than 5µS/cm, Type IV water is primarily produced by RO. It serves as a pre-treatment feed water to Type I or Type II deionized (DI) systems. This practical stage enhances the overall efficiency and lifespan of the subsequent DI systems.
MedWater Countertop / Wall-Mount Reverse Osmosis
MedWater Solutions uses a reverse osmosis water filter to process medical grade water to be used in pharmaceutical, hospital, and laboratory applications. Water quality plays a crucial role in hospitals and the manufacturing of pharmaceutical products.
Each system can be customized to produce Type 1, Type 2, or Type 3 water.
Typical uses for laboratory and medical grade water:
- Highest purity – this is typically required for HPLC, GC, HPLC, AA, ICP-MS, for buffers and culture media for mammalian cell culture & IVF and for reagents for molecular biology.
- Mid purity – Water for buffers, pH solutions, culture media preparation, clinical analyzers.
- Lower purity – Water for glassware rinsing, filling autoclaves, heating baths, and humidifiers.
Each MedWater Solutions system comes with Carbon Pre-Filter or a Membrane Pre Filter.
MedWater Low-Flow Reverse Osmosis
- Customizable to Meet your Business Needs: Crystal Quest offers versatile and customizable commercial reverse osmosis systems to cater to the specific requirements of your business.
- Easy Installation: Our Low-Flow RO Systems are shipped fully assembled, ensuring a hassle-free and straightforward installation process.
- Factory Tested for Quality Assurance: Each membrane system undergoes rigorous in-house testing to ensure optimal quality, performance, and reliability.
- High-Quality Components: Crystal Quest systems incorporate long-lasting parts, filters, and membranes, guaranteeing durability and consistent performance.
- Ideal for Low-Flow Applications: Designed to provide 200-400 gallons per day, our Low-Flow Reverse Osmosis Systems are perfect for businesses with lower water flow rate needs.
- Comprehensive Filtration: These systems feature a multi-stage filtration process, including a sediment filter, carbon block, and our signature SMART filter, ensuring the removal of impurities and contaminants.
MedWater Mid-Flow Reverse Osmosis
Our Mid-flow Commercial Reverse Osmosis Systems are engineered for optimum performance in medical and laboratory applications, with output capabilities ranging from 500 to 2500 GPD.
- Robust Construction: Built with corrosion-resistant aluminum, white powder-coated for enhanced durability, and lightweight.
- Efficient Membrane: Stainless steel membrane housing encasing a TFC membrane ensures high flow and maximal impurity rejection.
- High-Pressure Pump: A brass rotary vane pump, designed for continuous use, comes with built-in protection against feedwater loss.
- Smart System Monitoring: Integrated SWP flow meter displays permeate and concentrated water flow, with pressure gauges indicating system operations.
- Automatic Safety Switches: Includes low-pressure and high-pressure tank switches, and a 1” feed solenoid valve, all designed to automatically shut off under specific conditions, preventing wastage and damage.
- Secure Connections: Features push/pull fittings equipped with locking safety clips for secure attachments.
MedWater High-Flow Reverse Osmosis
High-flow Commercial Reverse Osmosis Systems are built for superior performance in medical and laboratory applications, with output capabilities ranging from 4000 to 10,000 GPD.
- Advanced Membranes: Uses Thin Film Composite Membranes for exceptional water purification.
- Efficient Pump and Housing: Stainless Steel Membrane Housings and a robust Centrifugal Pump ensure reliable operations.
- Comprehensive Filtration: 9x48 Vessel with .5 Micron Zeolite and Coconut Shell Granulated Activated Carbon for optimal turbidity and sediment removal.
- Intelligent Shut-off Switches: Equipped with low and high-pressure shut-off switches, and an auto feed shut-off for enhanced safety and efficiency.
- System Monitoring: Features like feed pressure gauges, system pressure gauges, permeate flowmeter, concentrate flowmeter, and permeate and feed TDS displays for comprehensive tracking.
- User-friendly Design: Heavy-duty coated aluminum frame with cleaning ports and a C-150 Microprocessor Controller for easy use and maintenance.
Comparison of Reverse Osmosis Systems
Discover the range of Crystal Quest's reverse osmosis systems designed to meet various water purification needs. This comprehensive table provides an overview of different models, including their production capacity, feed water quality, electrical requirements, and types of purified water generated. Whether you require Type I, Type II, Type III, or Type IV water, this comparison will help you make an informed decision in selecting the ideal reverse osmosis system for your application. Explore the features and specifications of each model to find the perfect solution that ensures reliable and high-quality water purification.
|CQE-RO-00050||7 LPH = 1.87 GPH (170 LPD = 45 GPD)||< 1,000 PPM||Built-In||Deionizer with an Ultraviolet Lamp||Reverse Osmosis with Deionizer||Reverse Osmosis alone||Deionizer alone|
|CQE-RO-00075||11 LPH = 2.9 GPH (265 LPD = 70 GPD)||< 1,000 PPM||Built-In||Deionizer with an Ultraviolet Lamp||Reverse Osmosis with Deionizer||Reverse Osmosis alone||Deionizer alone|
|CQE-RO-00100||14.5 LPH = 3.8 GPH (348 LPD = 92 GPD||< 1,000 PPM||100-240 VAC||Deionizer with an Ultraviolet Lamp||Reverse Osmosis with Deionizer||Reverse Osmosis alone||Deionizer alone|
|CQE-RO-00200||29 LPH = 7.6 GPH (696 LPD = 182 GPD)||< 1,000 PPM||240 VAC||Deionizer with an Ultraviolet Lamp||Reverse Osmosis with Deionizer||Reverse Osmosis alone||Deionizer alone|
|CQE-RO-00300||43.5 LPH = 11.41 GPH (1,044 LPD = 274 GPD)||< 1,000 PPM||120 VAC||Deionizer with an Ultraviolet Lamp||Reverse Osmosis with Deionizer||Reverse Osmosis alone||Deionizer alone|
|CQE-RO-00500||78.9 LPH = 20.83 GPH (1893 LPD = 500 GPD)||< 2,000 PPM||100-240 VAC||Deionizer with an Ultraviolet Lamp||Reverse Osmosis with Deionizer||Reverse Osmosis alone||Deionizer alone|
|CQE-RO-01000||157.7 LPH = 41.66 GPH (3785 LPD = 1000 GPD)||< 2,000 PPM||120 VAC||Deionizer with an Ultraviolet Lamp||Reverse Osmosis with Deionizer||Reverse Osmosis alone||Deionizer alone|
|CQE-RO-02000||315.4 LPH = 83.33 GPH (7570 LPD = 2000 GPD)||< 2,000 PPM||120 VAC||Deionizer with an Ultraviolet Lamp||Reverse Osmosis with Deionizer||Reverse Osmosis alone||Deionizer alone|
|CQE-RO-04000||630.8 LPH = 166.66 GPH (15140 LPD = 4000 GPD)||< 2,000 PPM||Built-In||Deionizer with an Ultraviolet Lamp||Reverse Osmosis with Deionizer||Reverse Osmosis alone||Deionizer alone|
|CQE-RO-05000||788.54 LPH = 208.3 GPH (18925 LPD = 5000 GPD)||< 2,000 PPM||Not available||Deionizer with an Ultraviolet Lamp||Reverse Osmosis with Deionizer||Reverse Osmosis alone||Deionizer alone|
|CQE-RO-07000||1103.95 LPH = 291.6 GPH (26495 LPD = 7000 GPD)||< 2,000 PPM||Not available||Deionizer with an Ultraviolet Lamp||Reverse Osmosis with Deionizer||Reverse Osmosis alone||Deionizer alone|
|CQE-RO-10000||1577.08 LPH = 416.66 GPH (37850 LPD = 10000 GPD)||< 2,000 PPM||Not available||Deionizer with an Ultraviolet Lamp||Reverse Osmosis with Deionizer||Reverse Osmosis alone||Deionizer alone|