Medical & Lab Water Filtration Systems
Medical and Dental Equipment Connected to Main Water Systems
"Certain pieces of medical and dental equipment can be directly connected to main water systems, including the automated endoscope reprocessor (AER) and certain dental units that are connected to water lines. It is highly important that these pieces of equipment use uncontaminated water during medical procedures. Certain microbes from water can contaminate medical equipment, causing nosocomial (hospital-related) infection and outbreaks of infection." - Center for Disease Control
Proudly Filtering Water for:
Pharmaceutical production, laboratories, hospitals, surgery centers, med spas, general practitioners, private practices, dentists & orthodontists, saline production, medical parts production, hydrotherapy & hemodialysis
Prevent infection (major liability reduction)
Sanitation & Cleanliness
Cost reduction in water usage (cheaper to heat clean water; pipes last longer; etc.)
Customized Solution (with our consultation)
Consistency in production
Sustainability & consistency of vendor
CRYSTAL QUEST® RECOMMENDED SOLUTIONS
For Peak Filtration:
- THUNDER® Series: Reverse Osmosis for Fresh Water. Reverse Osmosis provides the Highest Level of Filtration to remove impurities & contaminants, heavy metals & unwanted by-products to achieve the highest water quality.
- VIPER Series & SHARK Series: Learn more about Reverse Osmosis for Brackish Water or Reverse Osmosis for Sea Water (also known as Desalination) if you are on an island or close to the coast/estuary.
Additional Filtration Options:
- SMART Technology Systems: Premium Filtration using our unique, house-blend of medias to remove contaminants, heavy metals & unwanted by-products & prevent bacteria growth.
- Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Systems: Basic, cost-efficient removal of contaminants, heavy metals & unwanted by-products.
- Water Softener: Remove unwanted water hardness which contributes to poor flavor. Softeners can be bought stand-alone or in conjunction with one of the above filtration systems.
- Specific Contaminant Removal can be necessary depending on the location of the water source and the age of pipes. Fluoride, Arsenic, Nitrate, Iron, Turbidity, Tannin, or for Acid Neutralizing.
- Bottle-less Water Coolers. Save on plastic waste & provide easy, clean water for your staff & patients.
MedWater Solutions: Water Filtration Solutions for Healthcare and Hospital Facilities
You save 34%
You save 15%
You save 7%
You save 40%
You save 4%
You save 20%