Arsenic Removal + SMART Single Under Sink Water Filter System
Arsenic Removal + SMART Single Under Sink Water Filter System is dependable and built to last for years and effectively removes ARSENIC and many contaminants from water.
- Water travels through 6 stages of filtration
- Contains Arsenic-selective resin, designed specifically for reducing arsenic. Capacity: 500 gallons, depends on the arsenic type & ppb of influent water.
- It also contains 2-one micron filter pads, ERA-6500, ERA-9500 and coconut shell GAC. All Crystal Quest® GAC is a mixed blend of coconut shell and catalytic GAC to address both chlorine, chloramines and these byproducts.
- Easy to use and install on all standard sinks.
- Please note: When considering installation, if current under sink plumbing is hard copper tubing the saddle valve would be used; for flex tubing the T-valve would be required. While ordering a prompt will require that an installation valve is specified in order to progress through the order entry screen.
|Dimensions||5"L x 14"H x 5"W|
|Min Operating Pressure||20 psi (pounds per sq. in.)|
|Max Operating Pressure||60 psi (pounds per sq. in.)|
|Min Operating Temperature||40 degrees F|
|Max Operating Temperature||90 degrees F|
|Max Flow Rate||0.3-0.5 gpm (gallons per minute)|
*Height is 10” (4” added for room to change cartridges)
|Arsenic Removal +SMART Filter Cartridge (2-7/8“x9-3/4”)||CQE-RC-04051|
*A Leak Detector Smart Valve should be purchased/installed to prevent unknow water line conditions such as high water pressure, lack of pressure regulator, water spiking or hammering, or negligent installation.