C-150 Commercial/Industrial Reverse Osmosis System Control Panel
Select product option
C-150 RO Microprocessor ControllerThe Crystal Quest C-150 Microprocessor Controller has features and options to allow the OEM flexibility to meet many different specifications. The controller has five relay outputs, four dry contact inputs, and two TDS/conductivity inputs. A 2 line by 20 characters LED display provides the operating status of the RO unit along with the water quality, operating hours, and water temperature.
- Relay outputs on the C-150 Controller operate the high-pressure pump, inlet valve, flush valve, permeate divert valve, and remote alarm.
- The relay for the high-pressure pump can operate a 1 horsepower single phase pump motor directly without external motor controls.
- Incorporate controls for large hours of power motors.
- Dry contact inputs control the start and stop of the RO unit by monitoring the inlet pressure, tank level, and pretreatment equipment.
- Permeate monitor and sensor are temperatures compensated.
- RO high-pressure pump motor
- Inlet solenoid valve
- Automatic flush solenoid valve
- Low feed pressure switch
- High pump pressure switch
- RO storage tank level switches (1 or 2)
- Permeate TDS/Conductivity
- Water temperature
- Pre-treatment lockout
- Operating hours
- Feed TDS/conductivity
- I/O Expander, permeate divert or remote alarm relay and auxiliary relay with tank-low input
- Power: 120/240 VAC -15+10%, 50/60 Hz, 25 Watts
- Enclosure: 8”x6”x4” NEMA 4X (The controller can be custom configured in larger enclosures to incorporate the controller and motor starters for larger 3 phase systems.)
- Inlet solenoid valve 120/240 VAC 5 amp maximum
- RO pump 120/240 VAC 1HP, single phase maximum
- Flush solenoid valve 120/240 VAC 5 amp maximum