Commercial Inline Fluoride Filter
Select product option
The Crystal Quest Commercial Inline Fluoride filter is designed for use on ice-makers, water coolers, coffee makers and ice machines as. High-pressure quick-connect fittings can be used on either 1/4" o.d. copper or plastic tubing.
- Contains fine-mesh pre-resin media (SIR-900) to reduce fluorides below 0.5 ppm.
- Capacity: 4,500 ppm Fluoride (Avg. 1000 to 1500 Gallons). As high as 11000 ppm F+ with effluent levels below 0.2 ppm from 10 ppm F+ feed. Note: high pH and high bicarbonate levels reduce capacity - above 100 ppm bicarbonate, reduction by 50%; above 200 ppm, reduction by 75%.
- Also effectively removes arsenic.
- Available at 1/4" or 3/8" NPT input/output.
- Dimensions: 5" x 14"
- Weight: 6 lbs.
Min Operating Pressure: 20 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Max Operating Pressure: 60 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Min Operating Temperature: 40 degrees F
Max Operating Temperature: 90 degrees F
Max Flow Rate: 0.3-0.5 gallons per minute
* This Fluoride System and Media will accommodate for fluoride removal on municipal water that consists of inorganic fluoride. If fluoride is organic or from natural water sources such as a well please speak with a Crystal Quest® Associate for system recommendation.