Density: 54 pounds per cubic foot
Description: Hematite – Ball sizes: 3-7mm. Weight: 23-78kg.
Crystal Quest® Tourmaline Ceramic Balls: Tourmaline has been known as a miracle stone since the beginning of the 18th century. Because they generate electricity, were named "Electronic Stone" by Carolus Linnaeus (1707-1778), a Swedish botanist and physician.
In the 19th century, the brothers Pierre and Jacques Curie and Riecke elucidated how tourmaline generates electricity.
Tourmaline’s positive effects, particularly on the human body, started to attract attention in the 1990's. It is believed that the effects are due to the electronic properties of tourmaline and the chemical elements contained in the stone.
- Increases the absorption of water to aid in nourishment
- Supports detoxification
- Enhances natural healing and immunity
- Maximizes the synergy effect in the emission of far infrared rays and negative ions
- Main Ingredients: Hematite, a special mineral related to metabolism
- Type: Brown / 3-7mm / 23-78kg