Food Safety & Irrigation
Clean water plays a vital role in ensuring what we eat and drink is safe. The processes used to clean our water have become even more important given recent outbreaks and increased scrutiny of safety in the food and beverage industry.
- Fresh Cut & Packing
- When processing fresh-cut produce, one element that is just as important as the product itself is the water you use to wash it. The Accu-Tab® water chlorination system is a simple and more effective way to kill many of the bacteria linked to cross-contamination in your process water.
- Poultry & Red Meat
- Recent outbreaks have brought more government and public scrutiny to food safety. The Accu-Tab system effectively chlorinates wash water to help minimize cross-contamination of food. It also helps reduce outbreaks by killing bacteria such as E. coli, Salmonella and Listeria.
- Irrigation Applications
- Your crop yield can be negatively impacted by bacteria, mold, and algae clogging irrigation lines. This can impact not only your crops but your profit as well. The Accu-Tab water chlorination system is a safe and cost-effective way to effectively treat your farm’s water source. This system is effective in treating many water sources like nearby ponds, wells, or reusing water supplies.
- Beverage Plants
- Consistency is key in the beverage industry. The majority of beverage and bottling companies use local or city water in their final products. It is important in this business that the super-chlorination process is simple and safe while maintaining accurate and consistent chlorine levels.
Pool operators face many challenges daily like maintaining water clarity and preventing recreational water illnesses (RWIs). The most important aspect of aquatics is keeping the water balanced (LSI: -0.3 ≤ SI ≤ +0.3). Accu-Tab tablets have a minimal effect on pH in water and help maintain total alkalinity.
- Commercial Pools & Spas
- It takes constant monitoring and attention to detail to maintain a sparkling, crystal blue pool. Proper chlorination is one of the most important elements in maintaining the health and safety of your customers while keeping your facility in compliance with state and local health codes.
- Water Parks & Water Recreation
- Maintaining water quality is one of the toughest challenges waterpark operators encounter daily. The Accu-Tab chlorination system provides these operators with reliable water sanitizing power that helps guard against recreational water illnesses (RWIs).
- Fountains, while beautiful, can be breeding grounds for harmful pathogens if not properly sanitized. Untreated decorative fountains can lead to respiratory illnesses if their spray mist is inhaled. Outdoor fountains are vulnerable to environmental contaminants from pets, birds, and other wildlife as well as varying temperatures.
Municipal / Potable Water & Wastewater
In the goal to provide clean, safe water to communities, today’s potable water and wastewater treatment facilities face a multitude of complications. Municipal budget cuts and government regulations are just a few of the many challenges these facilities face daily. As facilities are reassessing their water treatment systems, many are finding their solution in the Accu-Tab® tablet chlorination system
- For years municipalities have been striving to maintain acceptable chlorine residuals in drinking water. During that time, water treatment has come under more scrutiny resulting in new safety and transportation requirements. Municipalities have to navigate through these new restrictions with shrinking budgets all while remaining compliant.
- Municipal Wastewater
- Treating wastewater effectively before it is released back into the environment is a process that requires great care and accuracy. Efficient use of chemicals is imperative to the safety of our environment and communities.
Combined Sewer Overflow
- To keep their community safe municipality and sewer authorities rely on the effectiveness of Combined Sewer Overflows (CSOs). CSOs need to combat unpredictable weather events by effectively disinfecting pathogens at critical times while also delivering water that is safe to protect nearby rivers and streams.
Many industrial facilities use a local water supply during processing. End products can be affected by unwanted minerals, contaminants, and bacteria. The Accu-Tab® tablet chlorination system treats water to the highest standards. The powerful 68% calcium hypochlorite tablets deliver consistent, controllable levels of chlorine residual to kill harmful bacteria, control algae, and prevent biological growth in still water.
- HVAC Cooling Towers with Water-Cooled Chillers or Condensers
- Plant Process Water
- Pulp and Paper Mills
- Power Plants
- Mining Applications
- Pharmaceutical Plants
- Automotive Assembly Plants
- Hydraulic Fracturing (Fracking)