Commercial Sealed Inline Water Filter
Select product option
The Crystal Quest Commercial Sealed Inline Water Filters eliminate the impurities of tap water to offer great taste and pureness. The perfect solution for any application, it is quick and easy to install and use, attractive, convenient, and effectively removes many contaminants from water. This uniquely designed water filter uses the latest technologies that blend the adsorption capabilities of coconut shell activated carbon with REDOX and more. A flow restricted device or auto shutoff must be installed with this unit (auto shutoff is included with unit).
- Water travels through 6 stages of filtration, removing many contaminants from water.
- The unique design allows for a larger amount of filtration media, enabling more contact time with the water. More contact time means better filtration.
- It can be easily back washed. Semi-annually back-washing of the unit not only ensures balanced filtration and eliminates the potential for channeling, but also flushes out many trapped contaminants from the unit.
- Available at 1/4" NPT input/output.
- Designed in an attractive white housing, conveniently provides 10,000 gallons of water (1-3 years, or when the flow of water will automatically either stop or slow down greatly.) Also available for 20,000 gallons (2-4 years), and 30,000 gallons (3-5 years) filtration capacity.
- Dimensions: 4"L x 12"H x 4"W
- Weight: 6 lbs.
Min Operating Pressure: 20 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Max Operating Pressure: 60 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Min Operating Temperature: 40 degrees F
Max Operating Temperature: 90 degrees F
Max Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute
- Reviews (1)
- Questions (0)
Great water filter system
This is my second unit and it works as exceptionally well as the first one. The water is pure, tastes great and the filter assembly was easy to install. All the parts were packaged correctly and I had no damage on the parts or filter body. Great filter system for all drinking water.