Compact Whole House Water Filter, Fluoride Removal (2-4 GPM | 1-2 people)
Water Travels Through Multiple Stages of Filtration
Fluoride Removal Water Filter Cartridge
- Water flows through a fluoride reducing mineral cartridge containing our Eagle Activated Charcoal Fluoride Removal Media specifically designed to have a high affinity for Fluoride, Lead, and Arsenic. It removes metals through a mixture of adsorption and chemical reaction with the media; therefore, the elimination is not reliant on ion exchange. It has a uniform particle size, is physically stable and can be used over a wide pH range. Also effectively removes lead and arsenic. In addition, we add our media, ERA® 6500 & 9500 to prevent bacteria growth.
- Water passes through coconut shell granulated activated carbon (Arsenic-Free GAC™). GAC is universally recognized and regularly used as an effective adsorbent for removing a wide variety of organic contaminants, bad taste, and odors from drinking water.
- Water flows through the ion exchange resin, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
- Water flows through a bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc (Eagle Redox Alloy® 6500 and Eagle Redox Alloy® 9500.)
Carbon Block Cartridge
- Water flows through a premium, solid carbon filter cartridge for removing volatile organic compounds (VOCs), insecticides, pesticides, industrial solvents, and more.
Which cartridges come in my system?
|Fluoride Removal Filter||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Carbon Block Filter Cartridge||No||No||Yes|
Determining Whole House Water Filter Size
If you have a high level of contaminants or a larger number of residences, you should consider a larger unit that offers more media for more contact time. We have provided a basic suggestion but keep in mind the contaminant level. If you would like to speak to a member of our team to discuss your specific water needs, please call us.
Additional Product Options
- Leak Detector Valve: Used to detect a water leak within a water filter system and shuts down the water supply to prevent flooding.
- 12 GPM UltraViolet Water Sterilizer: Specifically designed to meet the demanding microorganism control concern. These microorganisms can range from bacteria and viruses to algae and protozoa. A major advantage of UV treatment is that it is capable of disinfecting water faster than chlorine without cumbersome retention tanks and harmful chemicals to your drinking water.
- Floor Mount Stand: This stand is a lightweight, powder coated aluminum frame to increase the durability of these systems. This will allow you to place the system anywhere and not drill any holes into the wall.
- Recommended Flow Rate: 2-4 GPM
- Cartridge dimensions: 5" x 10"
- Requires no electricity & no backwashing
- Easy install, use and change cartridge
|Fluoride Removal Filter Cartridge (4-5/8“x9-3/4”)||CQE-RC-04065|
|SMART Plus Filter Cartridge (4-5/8“x9-3/4”)||CQE-RC-04027|
|Carbon Block Filter Cartridge (4-5/8“x9-3/4”)||CQE-RC-04035|