Slimline Whole House Water Filter | Iron, Manganese, Sulfide Removal
Water Travels Through Multiple Stages of Filtration
Iron Filter Cartridge
- Water flows through an iron, manganese, and hydrogen sulfide-reducing water filter cartridge. In addition, we add ERA® 6500 & 9500 to prevent bacteria growth.
- Water passes through coconut shell granulated activated carbon (Arsenic-Free GAC™). GAC is universally recognized and regularly used as an effective adsorbent for removing a wide variety of organic contaminants, bad taste, and odors from drinking water.
- Water flows through the ion exchange resin, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
- Water flows through a bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc (Eagle Redox Alloy® 6500 and Eagle Redox Alloy® 9500.)
Carbon Block Cartridge
- Water flows through a premium, solid carbon filter cartridge for removing volatile organic compounds (VOCs), insecticides, pesticides, industrial solvents, and more.
Which cartridges come in my system?
|Carbon Block Cartridge||No||No||Yes|
When considering the use of a compact whole house with an Iron Filter, the suggested service flow rate should be reduced to 2 gallons per minute or more for best filtering performance.
Additional Product Options
- Leak Detector Valve: Used to detect a water leak within a water filter system and shuts down the water supply to prevent flooding.
- 12 GPM UltraViolet Water Sterilizer: Specifically designed to meet the demanding microorganism control concern. These microorganisms can range from bacteria and viruses to algae and protozoa. A major advantage of UV treatment is that it is capable of disinfecting water faster than chlorine without cumbersome retention tanks and harmful chemicals to your drinking water.
- Floor Mount Stand: This stand is a lightweight, powder coated aluminum frame to increase the durability of these systems. This will allow you to place the system anywhere and not drill any holes into the wall.
- Recommended Flow Rate: 3-6 Gallons Per Minute
- Cartridge Dimensions: 2.5" x 20"
- Requires no electricity & no backwashing
- Easy install, use and change cartridge.
|Iron Filter Cartridge (2-7/8“x20”)||CQE-RC-04083|
|SMART Plus Filter Cartridge (2-7/8“x20”)||CQE-RC-04016|
|Carbon Block Filter Cartridge (2-7/8“x20”)||CQE-RC-04014|