Voyager Triple Inline Water Filter System
Select product option
CRYSTAL QUEST® Voyager Triple Inline Water Filter System eliminates the impurities of tap water to offer great taste and pureness. It is quick and easy to install and use, attractive, convenient, and effectively removes many contaminants from water.
This solid state water filter uses the latest technologies that blend the adsorption capabilities of coconut shell activated carbon with Eagle Redox Alloy® and more.
- 8 stages of filtration
- First, water travels through an Ultrafiltration (UF) membrane. Ultrafiltration (UF) is an important purification technology used for the production of high-purity water. UF is effective for the removal of colloids, proteins, bacteria, viruses, parasites, protozoa and pyrogens (e.g., gram-negative bacterial endotoxins), other organic molecules larger than 0.2 micron, and most other water contaminants known today.
- Next, through a 6-stage cartridge, removes many contaminants from water* Our special house blend of 2 types of coconut-shell GAC (including Catalytic) with 2 types of Eagle Redox Alloys® (9500 & 6500) & anion exchange resin. This blend effectively reduces & removes heavy metals, chlorine & chloramine, pesticides & herbicides, pharmaceutical by-products & other inorganic substances such as petroleum byproducts. Ceramic and Tourmaline balls to enhance the water and maintain a more alkaline pH. To read about how GAC's work, click here. To read about the ERA® Oxidation/Reduction Process, click here.
- Then through a solid carbon cartridge for removing volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's, insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents).*
- Conveniently provides 10,000 gallons of water. (1-3 years, or when the flow of water will automatically either stop or slow down greatly.)** Great for homes, apartments or office use.
- Standard size NPT input/output 1/4"; this is size used if not specified in comment section of order processing screen. Unit also available in 3/8" NPT input/output which would require additional conversion package to be ordered.
Min Operating Pressure: 20 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Max Operating Pressure: 60 psi (pounds per sq. in.)
Min Operating Temperature: 40 degrees F
Max Operating Temperature: 90 degrees F
Max Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute
|UF Filter Cartridge (2-7/8“x9-3/4”)||CQE-RC-04055|
|SMART Filter Cartridge (2-7/8“x9-3/4”)||CQE-RC-04002|
|Carbon Block Filter Cartridge (2-7/8“x9-3/4”)||CQE-RC-04000|
- direction - to
The array has the inlet
The array has the inlet on the right and the out flow on the left. My plumbing is set up in the opposite direction. What is your recommendation for the easiest way to reverse the direction - to from left to right?
If you switch the places of the Carbon Block and the UF, your cartridges will be in the right order to filter your water from left to right.
Everything worked as expected
Everything worked as expected