Whole House Inline Water Filter
Crystal Quest Whole Establishment Water Filters are engineered for maximum filtration and maximum performance with minimum maintenance. They deliver trouble-free operation for many years. They are the most advanced and effective whole house/commercial water filters in the market for the following reasons:
- Water travels through 5 stages of filtration, removing many contaminants from water.
- First stage - water flows through a 20" sediment cartridge that removes sediment, silt, sand and dirt. This also extends the life of the water softeners and water filters, and prevents damage to control valves or pumps.
- Next, water flows through a 1.5 or 2.0 cubic foot media tank with an Automatic Microprocessor Control Valve. (The longer length of time that the water is in contact with the media, the more effective the conditioning and filtering of the water).
- Finally, water flows through a 20" solid carbon cartridge for a final conditioning of the water to remove any remaining contaminants and VOC's which may be in the water.
- Solid 316-Stainless Steel Tanks: heavy-duty, burst-proof construction for long time usage filled with high capacity filtration resins
- Riser style 1" internal flow distributor
- 11.0 gallon-per-minute flow rate
- 3/4" or 1" stainless steel bypass valve
- Uses no electricity
- Manual back-washing system
- Requires only periodic backwash to keep unit in top condition
- Easy to replace resin media approximately every 3 to 5 year
No specifications available.