High Flow Whole House Water Filter
Clean Water Throughout Your Home
- Great tasting, healthier water for drinking, cooking, and more
- Crystal clear ice cubes
- Flavorful coffee, tea, mixes, and meals
- Ideal for baby formula, pasta, and soups
- Great for pet and plant water, aquariums
- Unlimited pure water supply to your kitchen and bath
- No heavy cooler bottles to lift
- Clean water for steam irons, humidifiers, and household cleaning, such as windows
- Timer Control Valves
- Heavy duty composite fiberglass tanks
- High Flow Distributor
- All brass, motor driven control valve with fully adjustable backwash cycles
- Self-adjusting backwash controller
- Flow controller to limit backwash flow
- Engineered for commercial & industrial use
It is a well-known fact that people should drink eight glasses of water a day to help maintain a healthy lifestyle. With our High Flow Whole House Water Filters, you get delicious, refreshing, safe, top-quality drinking water.
Our High Flow Whole House Water Filters are engineered for maximum filtration and maximum performance with minimal maintenance.
Water flows through a 20” sediment cartridge that removes sediment, silt, sand, and dirt.
Water flows through a 20" solid carbon cartridge for removing volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's), & any remaining insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents.
SMART Water Filter
Water flows through our SMART Multimedia, which includes 2 types of coconut shell Granulated Activated Carbons (Standard & Catalytic GAC) infused with our Eagle Redox Alloys® 6500 & 9500, and ion exchange resin to reduce contaminants such as heavy metals, i.e. lead & mercury, chlorine, chloramine, & inorganic products such as herbicides, pesticides, petroleum/pharmaceutical by-products and achieve a balanced pH.
Water Softener (optional)
Water flows through an ion exchange resin and brine water conditioner.
- Water heater efficiency is increased up to 29%
- Save up to 70% on household detergents and soaps
- Soap and shampoo will lather better, resulting in softer skin and more manageable hair
- Save up to 25% on personal care items such as hair products and shaving cream
- Up to 30% longer life for washing machines, dishwashers, coffeemakers, humidifiers, water heaters, and household plumbing systems
- Fabrics will be whiter, brighter, and last up to 33% longer
- Dishes come clean more easily, without spots
- Bath and kitchen fixtures will have less soap
You probably have hard water. If left untreated, here is what can happen:
- The minerals in hard water will cause yellow stains on plumbing fixtures and be deposited as scale, eventually clogging plumbing and shortening the life of appliances like washing machines, water heaters, and dishwashers by up to 30%. Scale deposits not only cut down on the efficiency of these appliances, they cost you money, increasing both energy and maintenance bills.
- Hard water dulls your hair and dries your skin. Shaving is more difficult in hard water.
- Hard water can leave unsightly film buildup on glasses and dishes.
- Hard water leaves a filmy soap ring around bath and kitchen faucets, which makes cleanup more difficult.
|15 GPM||20 GPM||35 GPM|
|Tank Size (cubic feet)||3||4||7|
|Mineral Tank Size||14" x 65"||16" x 65"||21" x 62"|
|Service Flow (GPM)||14||20||35|
|Peak Flow (GPM)||22||41||60|
|Backwash Flow (GPM)||5||7||12|
|Space Required (W x D x H)||15" x 16" x 75"||17" x 18" x 75"||23" x 24" x 84"|
|Sediment Cartridge (4-5/8"x20")||CQE-RC-04034|
|Carbon Block Filter Cartridge (4-5/8"x20")||CQE-RC-04036|