Plants & Manufacturing Water Filtration
Proudly providing filtered water for:
Nuclear Plants, Utilities, Power Plants, Chemical Manufacturing, Products Manufacturing, Paper Mills, Textiles, Machining, Molding, Casting
"According to the United States Geological Survey (USGS), industrial water is used for fabricating, processing, washing, diluting, cooling, or transporting a product. Water is also used by smelting facilities, petroleum refineries, and industries producing chemical products, food, and paper products. Large amounts of water are used mostly to produce food, paper, and chemicals." Center for Disease Control
Prevent Unwanted Contamination
Cost reduction in water usage (cheaper to heat clean water; pipes last longer; etc.)
Consistency in Production
Sanitation/Super cleanliness (liability reduction)
Sustainability & consistency of vendor
Clean water for workers
Customized Solution (with our consultation)
CRYSTAL QUEST® RECOMMENDED SOLUTIONS
For Peak Filtration:
- Reverse Osmosis for Fresh Water: The Highest Level of Filtration to remove impurities & contaminants, heavy metals & unwanted by-products to achieve the highest water quality.
- Reverse Osmosis for Brackish Water: If the location is close to the coast/estuary, a custom VIPER system is recommended.
- Reverse Osmosis for Sea Water: Also known as Desalination; a custom SHARK System would be recommended.
To remove specific contaminants that would leach into the ground or surface water & soil, a Specialty System would be needed:
Additional Filtration Options:
- SMART Technology Systems: Premium Filtration using our unique, house-blend of medias to remove contaminants, heavy metals & unwanted by-products & prevent bacteria growth.
- Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Systems: Basic, cost-efficient removal of contaminants, heavy metals & unwanted by-products.
Water Softener: Remove unwanted water hardness which contributes to poor flavor. Softeners can be bought stand-alone or in conjunction with one of the above POE filtration systems.
You save 34%
You save 15%
You save 7%
You save 40%
You save 4%
You save 20%